Sunday 31 March 2013

Benefits Of Living On The Coast - Gladys Richardson



Gladys Richardson has been living in Florida for many, many years. “Living in Florida is something that I enjoy very much because I thoroughly love being next to the coast. Living on the coast means I get to enjoy the beautiful Atlantic Ocean whenever I get the chance to. I really like to go boating, swimming and fishing, so living on the coast is the perfect choice for someone like me,” says Gladys Richardson. Gladys Richardson has been fishing for most of her life. One of Gladys Richardson favorite hobbies is grabbing a fishing pole and walking to the end of one of the many docks that are built out into the Atlantic Ocean. Once out on the dock, Gladys Richardson just drops her fishing line into the ocean and then sits back and enjoys the sunshine. “Most of the Florida docks have small “fish-shack” type restaurants on them offering some of the best and freshest seafood you have ever had. So if I don’t have any luck with my rod and reel, I can easily pick up a fresh fish sandwich whenever I am done fishing,” says Gladys Richardson. 

Gladys Richardson


Not only does Gladys Richardson enjoy fishing, she also really enjoys boating. Whether it is a speedboat, a paddleboat, a pontoon boat or even a small motorboat, Gladys Richardson seriously loves to go boating. Living on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean gives Gladys Richardson the opportunity to rent whatever type of boat that she wants without question. The coast of the Atlantic Ocean is full of companies that regularly rent out boats to the residents and tourists of the state of Florida.

“Not only do I enjoy boating and fishing, but I also love swimming in the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. Swimming in the ocean is something that people travel from all over the country to take part in, which is just one reason that I feel very blessed to live on the coast,” says Gladys Richardson.

No comments:

Post a Comment